If you already own a perpetual Reason version and want to use your Reason+ songs and files with this version, please be aware of the following points:
- Any Reason song files (.reason) saved in Reason+ will need a minimum of the same corresponding perpetual Reason version to open.
- If you are using Reason 12, please note that these songs cannot be opened in Reason 11 or earlier versions.
- If you are currently using a lower Reason version than the current Reason+ version (or are using Reason Adapted/Limited/Lite/Intro/Essentials), please be sure to make backups of important song files first so that they can subsequently be re-opened in your perpetual Reason version, should you cancel your Reason+ subscription.
- In many cases, the full Reason+ Rack Extension content will no longer be available to you so you may receive missing device alerts. To resolve this, either purchase the missing devices in the Reason Studios Add-on Shop or re-subscribe to Reason+.
- Any Reason+ Sound Packs that you have previously downloaded will remain on your system but you may not be able to access all of the patches if you don’t have the complete Reason+ device list.