No, Reason+ keeps subscribers up to date with Reason at all times and Reason 11.3.7 is the minimum version you can use with Reason+.
Articles in this section
- I'm a Reason owner and I'm being charged full price for a yearly Reason+ subscription, what's up?
- What is Reason+ and what does it cost to upgrade?
- What is included in Reason+?
- What do I own with Reason+?
- Already own a Reason license? Save 50% off your first year of Reason+!
- Already a Reason user and want to use Reason+? Read this first!
- What happens If I cancel Reason+ and want to return to my previous Reason version?
- My invoice says full price even though I should have 50% off, what's up?
- I signed up for a 30-day Reason Trial, but now it looks like I'm subscribing. What's up with that?
- If I already own Reason, can I keep using my license?