This usually means that the Reason version on your Reason Studios account doesn't support the Rack Extension you get the message about. It could, for example, be that the Rack Extension is created in a newer SDK than your Reason version supports.
Articles in this section
- How do I get to the Shop?
- Reason Studios Web Shop Invoicing and Business to Business (B2B) Sales Policy
- USB Ignition Key discontinued
- Frequently asked questions about promos and sales campaigns
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- Education and Academic licenses for schools and students
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?