A try license is valid for 30 days after you click TRY in the shop. Once you have clicked TRY, the button will say TRIED, regardless of trial period status. This is to prevent multiple trying of the same product. To re-download the Rack Extension during the Trial period, please go to your Products page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get to the Shop?
- Reason Studios Web Shop Invoicing and Business to Business (B2B) Sales Policy
- USB Ignition Key discontinued
- Frequently asked questions about promos and sales campaigns
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- Licenses for schools and students
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?