We're happy to announce the release of Reason 12.2.4. Reason 12.2.4 will also be immediately available in the Reason+ subscription.
Here's what's new in 12.2.4:
Improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where the browser didn’t refresh with updated content, e.g. after exporting a song, or saving a patch
- Slight improvements to display performance in Rack Extensions
Minor improvements to ReFill handling
- Reason no longer rescans already scanned Rack Extensions at startup
Minor improvements to processor thread handling
Windows specific fixes:
- Auto-scale implementation for VST user interfaces in Reason standalone (see here for more details)
- Improved scrolling in the Rack
- Fixed an issue when starting Reason on early versions of Windows 10
- Fixed a bug that would prevent opening files stored on external drives
Reason 12.2.4 saves Reason songs and Combi patches in an updated format - if the new Combinator widgets have been used. Attempting to open such songs/Combi patches in an older version than Reason 12.2.3 results in an error message that the song/Combi patch cannot be opened because it’s too new.