We are happy to report that the following Reason Studios products are compatible with Apple Silicon chip computers.
The following products are natively compatible with Apple Silicon computers:
- Reason 12.6 and later (online and offline authorization)
The following products are compatible with Apple Silicon computers running in Rosetta Translation Environment:
- Reason 12.2.5-12.5.3 (online and computer authorization)
Reason Suite 11.3.4-11.3.9 (online only)
- Reason 11.3.4-11.3.9 (online only)
Reason Intro 11.3.4-11.3.9 (online only)
- Reason Lite 11.3.4-11.3.9 (online only)
- Authorizer 2.11.2 and later
Rosetta is required for Reason to work with the above versions. At first launch of Reason on your Apple Silicon computer you will be asked to install Rosetta (if not already installed).
The following products have not been tested with Apple Silicon computers. Once these products have been tested, we will update this compatibility statement:
- ReFill Packer 10
The following products are NOT compatible with M1 chip computers:
Reason 10.4.1 and earlier
- Reason Intro 10.4.1 and earlier
- Reason Lite 10.4 and earlier
Reason Essentials 10.0.1 and earlier
- Reason Limited 1.5.3 and earlier
- ReCycle 2.2.4 and earlier
- Ignition Key
Please note: your music making system does not consist of Reason Studios products alone. Please make sure that all your hardware (audio interfaces, controllers etc.) and programs (DAW hosts, VST plugins etc.) are compatible. Check the manufacturers' websites for details.