That's because the stand-alone version of Reason 11 only supports VST2 plugins and the Reason Rack Plugin is in VST3 format. To be able to use the Reason Rack Plugin you must use a DAW that supports the VST3 format.
Articles in this section
- Transfering Favorite Lists from Reason to Reason 11 Suite
- I bought Reason 11 Suite but where are all the additional devices?
- I just upgraded from Reason 10 to 11, but there is no Update bar in Reason 10 - what's up?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- The VST thumbnails disappeared after I upgraded to Reason 11 Suite
- Can I import Reason songs into the Reason Rack Plugin?
- Why can't I load the Reason Rack Plugin VST in the stand-alone Reason 11?
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2 and later?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song