Please, note that Balance is no longer supported. If you still want to give it a try and download and install the Balance driver, you can do that here. However, we can't give any support if things shouldn't work out.
Driver version 1.1.0 (for Windows 7 and Windows 8)
This release of the Balance audio driver is for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users only.
Changes from 1.0.24:
- Added an ASIO control panel so that the buffer size can be changed in ASIO clients other than Reason.
- Minor stability fixes.
Driver upgrade instructions:
- Disconnect the Balance unit.
- Unzip the downloaded driver and start the installer.
- When the installation has finished and the installer has exited, re-connect the Balance unit again.
- If Windows wants you to restart your system after the driver has been installed, please do so.
Download Balance Driver version 1.1.0 (for Windows 7 and Windows 8)
Drivers for Mac OS X
Balance is a CoreAudio compatible interface and does not require any drivers on Mac OS X.
Article is closed for comments.