Rack Extensions in the Reason Studios Shop are downloaded through a utility application called Authorizer. Authorizer is installed on your computer the first time you run Reason version 6.5 or later, or Reason Essentials version 1.5 or later. If your web browser does not launch Authorizer for you when attempting to download, launch Reason/Reason Intro/Reason Lite/Reason Essentials once to install Authorizer, then attempt the download again.
Articles in this section
- Running Reason 12.6 with external Rack Extensions on Apple Silicon
- My purchased Rack Extension does not show up in Reason?
- Video: Trying and buying Rack Extensions
- What happens if I send my song file that uses Rack Extensions to my friend who doesn't have those Rack Extensions?
- Are there demos of Rack Extensions available?
- Where do I get Rack Extensions?
- What do I need to be able to use Rack Extensions?
- Will Rack Extensions affect the performance of Reason/Reason Essentials?
- I prefer not to connect my computer to the internet, can I still use Rack Extensions?
- My download was interrupted and now I can't seem to find my Rack Extensions. Where can I download them?