Rack Extensions are all different, how much of your system resources they will use varies greatly. You can try each Rack Extension for 30 days to see how it works for you!
Articles in this section
- Running Reason 12.6 with external Rack Extensions on Apple Silicon
- My purchased Rack Extension does not show up in Reason 11 and earlier versions
- Video: Trying and buying Rack Extensions
- What happens if I send my song file that uses Rack Extensions to my friend who doesn't have those Rack Extensions?
- Are there demos of Rack Extensions available?
- Where do I get Rack Extensions?
- What do I need to be able to use Rack Extensions?
- Will Rack Extensions affect the performance of Reason/Reason Essentials?
- I prefer not to connect my computer to the internet, can I still use Rack Extensions?
- My download was interrupted and now I can't seem to find my Rack Extensions. Where can I download them?