We're happy to announce the release of Reason 12.2.7. Reason 12.2.7 will also be immediately available in the Reason+ subscription.
Here's what's new in 12.2.7:
Improvements and bug fixes
- Improved loading times for ReFills
- Stability improvements to the Reason Browser search function
- Fixed a bug that hid folders from search result when they contained items that show up in the search result
- Updated version of Mimic that fixes a crash that could happen when editing long samples. Very long samples will now be cropped
- Fixed a bug that could give the wrong result when performing Bounce in Place on multiple Pattern Mutator devices inside Combinators
- Fixed a bug in the Sample Editor that could cause a sample to play without easily being able to stop it
- Fixed a bug where the Reason Rack Plugin user interface could get cropped when zooming in
- Fixed a bug that could cause Reason to crash when changing to display mirroring
- Fixed a bug that could cause cables going into a Master Section Combinator to be shown incorrectly
- Minor changes to Preferences window on macOS
Reason 12.2.7 saves Reason songs and Combi patches in an updated format - if the new Combinator widgets have been used. Attempting to open such songs/Combi patches in an older version than Reason 12.2.3 results in an error message that the song/Combi patch cannot be opened because it’s too new.