We're very happy to announce the release of Reason 11.2.1, Reason 11.2.1 Suite, Reason 11.2.1 Intro and Reason 11.2.1 Lite.
Here's what's new:
- Fixed a bug where “Create…” menu items were unavailable
- Fixed some cases where a Player would not auto-create an instrument
- Fixes to the VST crash protection on Windows for increased plugin compatibility
- Fixed a bug where the latest Authorizer would not be installed when updating Reason on Windows
- Fixed a bug where joining cross faded clips would render parts of the audio with insert effects
- Fixed a bug where device images in the browser could become corrupt with many plugins installed
- Fixed a bug where browsing patches could temporarily remove browse focus in Reason Rack Plugin
- Fixed a bug where Reason Rack Plugin could play 64 samples too early
- Fixed a bug where the Wash algorithm in Audiomatic could self-oscillate indefinitely
- Fixed a bug where the delay length of DDL-1 was not updated on sample rate changes
- Improved auto-routing when replacing MIDI Out Device with an instrument
- Improved error messages for file handling exceptions
- Added MP3 export
Article is closed for comments.