We're very happy to announce the release of Reason 11 and Reason 11 Intro.
Here's what's new:
New features, devices and functions
Reason Rack Plugin (both in Reason/Reason Suite and Reason Intro)
Reason now includes Reason Rack Plugin - a plugin version of the Reason Rack, for use in DAWs that support VST3 plugins. (Also available in Reason Intro, but with the "Reason Intro set" of rack devices.)
New device: Quartet Chorus Ensemble (Reason and Reason Suite only)
A Chorus/Ensemble device with everything from classic vintage choruses to the unique sounds of granular ensemble.
New device: Sweeper Modulation Effect (Reason and Reason Suite only)
A multi-talented phaser, flanger and filter unit with expansive dynamic modulation options.
New device: Channel Dynamics (Reason and Reason Suite only)
The Dynamics section from Reason’s studio-grade mixer as a rack device.
New device: Channel EQ (Reason and Reason Suite only)
The Filter+EQ section from Reason’s studio-grade mixer as a rack device.
New device: Master Bus Compressor (Reason and Reason Suite only)
Reason’s trusted ready-for-radio bus compressor, now also available as a rack device.
- Curved automation lines between automation points
- Crossfade between two overlapping audio clips
- Improved zoom, including individual track height, improved Zoom to Selection (Z) and increased zoom height
- Mute individual MIDI notes using the Mute Tool or pressing M
- New Pencil Tool mode to draw repetitive notes at current snap value
- Absolute Snap, a new snap setting where events always snap to the grid
- Improved key visualization in Edit Mode, showing both the notes played via MIDI and the notes selected
- Shortcut for moving notes up or down an octave, using Cmd+Shift+up/down (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+up/down (Win)
- Draw an automation point on the existing automation line by holding Shift
- Improved application start-up time
- New application icon and company name
- Removed ReWire
- Fixed a bug where a Player could be left in the rack after deleting a Mix Channel
- Fixed a bug where parameter values were not correct when using Behringer BCR2000
- Fixed an issue where Reason’s graphics could be slow on certain color profiles on macOS
- Various bug fixes and improvements