Questions regarding the Reason Compact iOS app
- Why do I have to create an account?
- How can I control Reason Compact from other MIDI apps?
- How can I play Reason Compact from my USB MIDI keyboard?
- What are the system requirements for Reason Compact?
- Can Reason Compact be used together with other music apps?
- Are the chords and arpeggios also exported from Reason Compact to Reason 10?
- Can I share patches or Projects from Reason Compact 2.0 to Reason 10.4 on my computer?
- Some notes only appear as thin white lines in the Note Grid - what's up?
- Is Reason Compact available for Android?
- Reason Compact keeps on playing even after I have closed the app - why?
- What’s the main differences between the Europa synth in Reason Compact and Europa in Reason?
- When I edit sounds in Demo mode it doesn’t sound the same when I go back - why?
- Can I share Projects and Sound Patches with other Reason Compact users?
- Can Reason Compact be tempo-synced with other apps?
- What file types can be exported from Reason Compact 2.0?
- Can I share patches or songs from Reason 10 on my computer to Reason Compact?
- I already own Europa (in Reason 10) – why do I have to pay to unlock synth editing functions in Reason Compact?