While your Rent-to-Own Rack Extension is being rented (paid off) it can be used with online (Internet) verification only. As soon as the Rack Extension is fully paid off you can write the Rack Extension license to your computer/Ignition Key if you like.
Articles in this section
- I’m still being charged for my Rent-To-Own Rack Extension despite buying Reason 11 Suite
- What is Rent-to-Own and how does it work?
- What Rack Extensions are available for Rent-to-Own?
- Can I purchase Reason as Rent-to-Own?
- I have subscribed to one of these Rack Extensions for years - can I change it to Rent-to-Own?
- Can I purchase Rent-to-Own products that are on sale?
- Are funds transferrable across products?
- Does Rent-to-Own mean that I get new upgrades for free?
- Can I write a Rent-to-Own Rack Extension license to my computer/Ignition Key?
- Can Reward Points be used towards Rent-to-Own purchases?
Article is closed for comments.