No, unfortunately not. Currently, a predefined selection of Rack Extensions can be acquired using the Rent-to-Own program. Rack Extensions that are available for Rent-to-Own have a Rent-to-Own button next to their product images in the Reason Studios Shop:
Articles in this section
- I’m still being charged for my Rent-To-Own Rack Extension despite buying Reason 11 Suite
- What is Rent-to-Own and how does it work?
- What Rack Extensions are available for Rent-to-Own?
- Can I purchase Reason as Rent-to-Own?
- I have subscribed to one of these Rack Extensions for years - can I change it to Rent-to-Own?
- Can I purchase Rent-to-Own products that are on sale?
- Are funds transferrable across products?
- Does Rent-to-Own mean that I get new upgrades for free?
- Can I write a Rent-to-Own Rack Extension license to my computer/Ignition Key?
- Can Reward Points be used towards Rent-to-Own purchases?