The additional Rack Extension instruments and effects that come with Reason 11 Suite can be found on your Rack Extensions tab on your Reason Studios account. So, go here and click the Sync All button to download all Rack Extensions in one go.
Articles in this section
- Transfering Favorite Lists from Reason to Reason 11 Suite
- I bought Reason 11 Suite but where are all the additional devices?
- I just upgraded from Reason 10 to 11, but there is no Update bar in Reason 10 - what's up?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- The VST thumbnails disappeared after I upgraded to Reason 11 Suite
- Can I import Reason songs into the Reason Rack Plugin?
- Why can't I load the Reason Rack Plugin VST in the stand-alone Reason 11?
- How can I completely hide the Tutorial Area in Reason 10.2 and later?
- My hardware drum machine sends out MIDI to Reason 10.2 and ruins my song