The additional Rack Extension instruments and effects that come with Reason 11 Suite can be found on your Rack Extensions tab on your Reason Studios account. So, go here and click the Sync All button to download all Rack Extensions in one go.
Articles in this section
- Max Audio Threads in Reason 12.2.9 and later - a new function for optimizing performance
- How to speed up the browser indexing in Reason 12.2.5 and later
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- How to bounce/print tracks to audio in Reason
- Silent Login in Reason 12.2.9 - how does it work?
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12, what's up?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?