That's because the stand-alone version of Reason 11/12 only supports VST2 plugins and the Reason Rack Plugin is in VST3 format. To be able to use the Reason Rack Plugin you must use a DAW that supports the VST3 format.
Articles in this section
- Max Audio Threads in Reason 12.2.9 - a new function for optimizing performance
- Silent Login in Reason 12.2.9 - how does it work?
- How to speed up the browser indexing in Reason 12.2.5 and later
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12, what's up?