No, only the other way around, from Reason Compact to Reason 10, by using any of the Sharing features in Reason Compact.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to create an account?
- How can I control Reason Compact from other MIDI apps?
- How can I play Reason Compact from my USB MIDI keyboard?
- Why Didn't I Get a License for Reason Lite When I Signed Up with Reason Compact?
- Why did I get the Reason Compact email? I use Android!
- What are the system requirements for Reason Compact?
- Can Reason Compact be used together with other music apps?
- Are the chords and arpeggios also exported from Reason Compact to Reason 10?
- Can I share patches or Projects from Reason Compact 2.0 to Reason 10.4 on my computer?
- Some notes only appear as thin white lines in the Note Grid - what's up?