Here's what's new in Reason 10.1/Reason 10.1 Intro/Reason 10.1 Lite:
- Added support for Rack Extension SDK3, including support for Player Rack Extensions, pattern tracks and sample zones.
- Europa has been updated! You can now load a sample or custom wavetable into the Wave and Spectral Filter sections of the Engine.
- Improvements to Player timing and Send to Track.
- Hyper Threading is no longer the default setting on macOS and will be turned off at first launch of Reason 10.1. To turn it on again, just do so in the Preferences - the General tab. This is an intermediate fix for an issue we're experiencing and working on fixing with Reason on macOS 10.13.4.
- Fixed a bug where undoing after opening a VST window could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where the full version of Reason could not open certain Reason Essentials documents.
- Fixed a bug in Europa and Grain where velocity did not affect the amp properly in mono legato mode.
- Updated the Reason Factory Soundbank with new samples for Europa.
The first time you launch Reason/Reason Intro/Reason Lite 10.1 you will be prompted to download the updated sound banks.
- Until May 31 2018 you will have the opportunity to download the new Drum Sequencer Player device for free! Please, have a look at this article for more information on how to get the Drum Sequencer Player device.