Yes, to downgrade go to the shop and remove Rack Extensions until you get below the limit for the current subscription Pack. The downgrade will take effect after the current billing period has ended.
Articles in this section
- What is Rack Extension Subscription and how does it work?
- How do I begin my Rack Extension Subscription?
- When can I change the Rack Extension content of my subscription Pack?
- How and when can I cancel my Rack Extension Subscription?
- Can I upgrade to a larger Rack Extension Subscription Pack?
- I'd like to buy one of the Rack Extensions I subscribe to. How do I do that?
- I want the Large Pack. And a Medium. And a Standard.
- What will happen to my remaining days when I upgrade to a larger Pack?
- Why can't I see my subscribed Rack Extensions when my computer is offline?
- When am I charged money for my Rack Extension Subscription?