Since VST licenses are handled separately and individually by each VST manufacturer you cannot authorize your VSTs together with your Reason/Reason Essentials/Rack Extension licenses on your computer or Ignition Key. Please refer to each VST manufacturer for information about their license/authorization systems.
Articles in this section
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12 Early Access, what's up?
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- The VST thumbnails disappeared after I upgraded to Reason 11 Suite
- Transfering Favorite Lists from Reason to Reason 11 Suite
- I bought Reason 11 Suite but where are all the additional devices?