If you bought and registered your Reason 10 license within the grace period (on August 1st 2019 or later), you will automatically get a Reason 11 license on your account when Reason 11 is released.
Articles in this section
- The "Create..." context menus are greyed out in 11.2
- What song files can I open in Reason 11/Reason 11 Intro/Reason 11 Lite?
- Where can I get Reason?
- Is there a demo version of Reason?
- What are the recommended system specifications for Reason 11?
- What are the minimum system requirements for Reason 11?
- What are the differences between Reason 11.3, Reason 11.3 Suite, Reason 11.3 Intro and Reason 11.3 Lite?
- I just bought Reason 10, do I get a free Reason 11 Upgrade?
- Where can I find Reason's Operation Manual?
- What are the differences between Reason 10 and Reason Essentials 10?