Some users have experienced a graphical glitch in Pitch Edit mode in Reason 10.0.1 on Mac OSs. The glitch makes the notes in Pitch Edit mode appear as pink boxes without any visible waveforms in them: The pitch edit functionality is not affected by this glitch, though; you can still edit the pitches, drifts and transitions as usual and the audio will sound as expected. This graphical glitch has now been fixed in the Reason 10.0.2 update, so please go ahead and update!
Articles in this section
- Some VST user interfaces are displayed incorrectly in Reason/Suite/Intro/Lite 11.3.5 on macOS
- "Engine not responding" message when running Reason 10.4.1 in ReWire mode on macOS
- Enabling REX support in Logic
- How do I install the AU version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- I don't get any audio input signal in Reason 10/11 on macOS Mojave and later - what's up?
- MacOS Mojave compatibility statement
- Pitch Edit GUI glitch in Reason 10.0.1 on Mac
- Reason Studios products and macOS High Sierra
- Mac OS: Can I use my USB mic with Reason?
- Mac OS Sierra compatibility statement