You have to manually remove the Rack Extension from your subscription account, otherwise it will stay in there. (For Rack Extensions that you already own there isn't any 'Add to Subscription' button available in the shop and therefore it won't be available to subscribe to.)
Articles in this section
- I’m still being charged for items in my Rack Extension Subscription despite buying Reason 11 Suite
- What is Rack Extension Subscription and how does it work?
- How do I begin my Rack Extension Subscription?
- When can I change the Rack Extension content of my subscription Pack?
- How and when can I cancel my Rack Extension Subscription?
- Can I upgrade to a larger Rack Extension Subscription Pack?
- I'd like to buy one of the Rack Extensions I subscribe to. How do I do that?
- I want the Large Pack. And a Medium. And a Standard.
- What will happen to my remaining days when I upgrade to a larger Pack?
- Why can't I see my subscribed Rack Extensions when my computer is offline?