Yes, you can upgrade to a larger Pack immediately. A new billing and Exchange Lock period is started, and your old subscription is automatically removed. No money is refunded for the earlier (removed) subscription.
Articles in this section
- I’m still being charged for items in my Rack Extension Subscription despite buying Reason 11 Suite
- What is Subscription and how does it work?
- How do I begin my subscription?
- When can I change the Rack Extension content of my subscription Pack?
- How and when can I cancel my subscription?
- Can I upgrade to a larger subscription Pack?
- I'd like to buy one of the Rack Extensions I subscribe to. How do I do that?
- I want the Large Pack. And a Medium. And a Standard.
- What will happen to my remaining days when I upgrade to a larger Pack?
- Why can't I see my subscribed Rack Extensions when my computer is offline?