By default, Reason 9.5/10 and Reason Essentials 9.5/10 look for installed VST (2.4, 64-bit) plugins in the following locations: Under Windows: C:\Program Files\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTplugins C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steinberg\VST2 Under Mac OS: Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST ~/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST It's also possible to add your own custom locations to the "search list" if you like. You can do that on the Advanced tab in Preferences.
Articles in this section
- Max Audio Threads in Reason 12.2.9 - a new function for optimizing performance
- Silent Login in Reason 12.2.9 - how does it work?
- How to speed up the browser indexing in Reason 12.2.5 and later
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12, what's up?