Yes, you can still purchase a bundle like the Reason Rigs if you own one or more products in the bundle. You will not get any additional discount on the bundle price and no additional duplicate licenses will be issued to your account. You will still get all the products included in the bundle that you don't yet own, of course.
Articles in this section
- Reason Studios Web Shop Invoicing and Business to Business (B2B) Sales Policy
- USB Ignition Key removed from the Reason Studios Shop
- Frequently asked questions about promos and sales campaigns
- I own an earlier Reason version - what upgrade paths are available?
- How much is Reason?
- Education and Academic licenses for schools and students
- I own a product in a bundle, can I still buy the bundle?
- The shop says TRIED for a Rack Extension I just downloaded?
- After checkout my browser asks permission to run an application. What should I do?
- I want to buy a Rack Extension but I have no idea how!