Have you receive a message from us about locked account? This happens if multiple computers accesses the authorization on your Reason Studios user account simultaneously more than three times. While the licence agreement allows for the installation of the software on as many machines as you'd like, you are only permitted to run the software on one machine at a time. To unlock the account please send an e-mail including the username of your Reason Studios user account, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Problems creating or logging in to a new account?
- Locked account due to multiple authorization?
- I have a new email, and cannot use the password help to access my login details
- I have changed my email address and need to update my user account with the new address
- I can't log in at all. Entering my username and password just send me back to the log in screen over and over again. What's wrong?
- I have forgotten the user name and/or password for my user account
- Where can I find the Reason Studios user agreement?
- I'm trying to sign up for a user account but I never received my activation email. What do I do now?
- How do I sign up for the Reason Studios Newsletter?
- Will you give my user information away to other companies?