Most likely you are seeing this message because you are currently trying out a Rack Extension, and are launching Reason with your Ignition Key inserted. Since trial versions cannot be written to Ignition Key, you will need to run Reason with Internet Verification in order to access your trials. If you choose "Continue without", Reason will launch without your trial licenses. "Log In" takes you to the Internet Verification screen. This well enable you to access the try-licenses as well.
Articles in this section
- Max Audio Threads in Reason 12.2.9 and later - a new function for optimizing performance
- How to speed up the browser indexing in Reason 12.2.5 and later
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- How to bounce/print tracks to audio in Reason
- Silent Login in Reason 12.2.9 - how does it work?
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12, what's up?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?