Most likely you are seeing this message because you are currently trying out a Rack Extension, and are launching Reason with your Ignition Key inserted. Since trial versions cannot be written to Ignition Key, you will need to run Reason with Internet Verification in order to access your trials. If you choose "Continue without", Reason will launch without your trial licenses. "Log In" takes you to the Internet Verification screen. This well enable you to access the try-licenses as well.
Articles in this section
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Transfering Favorite Lists from Reason to Reason 11 Suite
- I bought Reason 11 Suite but where are all the additional devices?
- Some sounds are out of sync in Reason 10.3 (and later) - what's up?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- The VST thumbnails disappeared after I upgraded to Reason 11 Suite
- I just upgraded from Reason 10 to 11, but there is no Update bar in Reason 10 - what's up?