First of all, take a moment to make sure the email from us wasn't intercepted by your spam filter. This especially applies to those who use a free, web based email solution. If you still don't find it, please send us an email stating the user name and email address you signed up with, and we will activate the account for you.
Articles in this section
- Problems creating or logging in to a new account?
- Locked account due to multiple authorization?
- I have a new email, and cannot use the password help to access my login details
- I have changed my email address and need to update my user account with the new address
- I can't log in at all. Entering my username and password just send me back to the log in screen over and over again. What's wrong?
- I have forgotten the user name and/or password for my user account
- Where can I find the Reason Studios user agreement?
- I'm trying to sign up for a user account but I never received my activation email. What do I do now?
- How do I sign up for the Reason Studios Newsletter?
- Will you give my user information away to other companies?
Article is closed for comments.