For software to the EU and the US: The answer is no! Hardware shipping to outside the EU might be subject to import duty, depending on the rules and laws of your country. Software shipping to outside the EU and the US: sorry, but we don't know. In our experience it has only happened in a few cases. Rules and laws that apply to import and export often change. If we started to make a list of which countries charge customs tax and which do not, the list would probably be obsolete and invalid before it was finished. For more information about this, we recommend you contacting your local customs office.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the card or payment method used for my Rent-to-Own Rack Extensions?
- What Credit Cards do you accept?
- I don't have a credit card. Can I order from you anyway?
- My card doesn’t work!
- additional customs tax, import tax or things like that?
- When buying things in the Shop, I am asked for my personal password/number for Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode. Why is this?
- Can I change my saved credit card details?