Please take a moment to read this if you have authorized your computer for offline use, and are planning to:
- Reinstall your operating system or perform a system restore
- Move or replace hardware components in your computer
- Authorize another computer.
Before doing any changes mentioned above, please make sure to follow the steps below. This will allow you to painlessly (re-)add your licenses to your new system configuration:
1. Login to Your Account and click Products.
2. Click "Authorize".
3. Click the "Deauthorize" button next to the computer icon.
4.Done! Once your new computer configuration is up and running, you can add your licenses to it again.
Important! Do not use the "Manage License" function under the Applications tab if you want to fully deauthorize your computer. This will only remove your software license, and not additional licenses such as Rack Extensions.