If Authorizer doesn't launch when you ask to manage a license, you need to associate Authorizer with the "phrem" protocol.
1. Quit Firefox
2. Launch Firefox
3. Log in to your Reason Studios User Account
4. Click (for example) "Ignition Key Info"
5. When being asked to use Authorizer for "phrem" links, select Authorizer, check that Firefox remembers this and click "OK"
6. Reload the "Ignition Key Info" page. Now, does your key show?
To have Chrome forget your previous protocol setting for "phrem", you need to edit the "Local State" file according to the following steps:
1. Quit Chrome
2. Open the Local State file and open it an editor (like WordPad). You will find the "Local State" file here: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\
3. Locate and remove the line beginning with "phrem" (which can be set to either true or false)
4. Save the "Local State" file.
5. Launch Chrome
6. Log in to your Reason Studios User Account
7. Click (for example) "Ignition Key Info"
8. When being asked to use Authorizer for the "phrem" protocol, select "Launch Program" and check that Chrome remembers this.
9. Reload the "Ignition Key Info" page. Now, does your key show?