Rack Extensions require active Internet connection at least once, when you access the Reason Studios Shop (or your account pages) and download/install the Rack Extensions on your machine. However, after installation it's possible to write your Rack Extension licenses to your computer and/or to your Ignition Key and run them without an Internet connection. TRIAL licenses are online-only. Once you have purchased, you will be able to write the license ro your computer/Ignition Key.
Articles in this section
- My purchased Rack Extension does not show up in Reason?
- Video: Trying and buying Rack Extensions
- Video: Syncing your Rack Extensions
- What happens if I send my song file that uses Rack Extensions to my friend who doesn't have those Rack Extensions?
- Are there demos of Rack Extensions available?
- Where do I get Rack Extensions?
- What do I need to be able to use Rack Extensions?
- Will Rack Extensions affect the performance of Reason/Reason Essentials?
- I prefer not to connect my computer to the internet, can I still use Rack Extensions?
- My download was interrupted and now I can't seem to find my Rack Extensions. Where can I download them?