When your friend opens the song file he/she will get a notification about missing Rack Extensions, and will be presented with two options: - "View in Web Shop". This links to the relevant Rack Extensions in the Reason Studios Shop, where he/she can choose to try it for 30 days or purchase right away. - "OK". This opens the song without the Rack Extension. In any case, the song can still be opened normally and any Rack Extensions they don't own will be replaced by a placeholder that can redirect you to the Reason Studios Shop to try or purchase the Rack Extension.
Articles in this section
- Running Reason 12.6 with external Rack Extensions on Apple Silicon
- My purchased Rack Extension does not show up in Reason?
- Video: Trying and buying Rack Extensions
- What happens if I send my song file that uses Rack Extensions to my friend who doesn't have those Rack Extensions?
- Are there demos of Rack Extensions available?
- Where do I get Rack Extensions?
- What do I need to be able to use Rack Extensions?
- Will Rack Extensions affect the performance of Reason/Reason Essentials?
- I prefer not to connect my computer to the internet, can I still use Rack Extensions?
- My download was interrupted and now I can't seem to find my Rack Extensions. Where can I download them?