Yes, you can try each Rack Extension for 30 days to see how it works for you! Please note that this only works if you have a full version of Reason 6.5 or later, or Reason Essentials 1.5 or later, and an active Internet connection. Please visit the Reason Studios Shop to try out any Rack Extension of your choice. Please note that trial versions are only available when running Reason with Internet Verification.
Articles in this section
- My purchased Rack Extension does not show up in Reason?
- Video: Trying and buying Rack Extensions
- What happens if I send my song file that uses Rack Extensions to my friend who doesn't have those Rack Extensions?
- Are there demos of Rack Extensions available?
- Where do I get Rack Extensions?
- What do I need to be able to use Rack Extensions?
- Will Rack Extensions affect the performance of Reason/Reason Essentials?
- I prefer not to connect my computer to the internet, can I still use Rack Extensions?
- My download was interrupted and now I can't seem to find my Rack Extensions. Where can I download them?
- My web browser says "phrem" is not associated with any known application. What should I do?
Article is closed for comments.