You don't absolutely need one, but we recommend using one for the best possible Reason experience. If you don't have one, the on-screen keyboard (accessible by pressing F4) lets you play the instruments with your computer mouse or computer keyboard.
Articles in this section
- Max Audio Threads in Reason 12.2.9 and later - a new function for optimizing performance
- How to speed up the browser indexing in Reason 12.2.5 and later
- How can I use Players with other instruments in Pro Tools?
- How do I add Reason Rack Plugin as an effect in Pro Tools?
- How do I install the AAX version of Reason Rack Plugin?
- Downloading Humana, Pangea, Klang, Radical Piano, Loop Supply and Drum Supply to Reason 10 and later
- How to bounce/print tracks to audio in Reason
- Silent Login in Reason 12.2.9 - how does it work?
- Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana are not hi-res in Reason 12, what's up?
- How do I use multiple audio outputs in Reason Rack Plugin?
Article is closed for comments.